Why choose us for your kitchen and bathroom projects?
1) Our know-how
When quality and esthetics go hand in hand
When you decide to remodel your kitchen or your bathroom, you expect a customized service that will bring concrete and creative solutions to your space issues.
Cabinet manufacturer Cuisines Beauregard makes it a point of honour to offer high-quality products that are proudly made in Quebec. More importantly, you’ll be spoiled for choice, and the choices are all up to you!
Colours that blend in perfectly with your interior, personalized finishing touches … Our solid, durable materials will satisfy all your esthetic needs and expectations while meeting the highest standards of quality.
Once you’ve met with our kitchen designers in one of our showrooms, they will be happy to come to your home to assess the scope of the project. You will then have a clearer idea of what you want and the price range (the cost can vary based on the materials and the finish you choose).
2) Our expertise
Why not take advantage of our expertise and professional service
These are some of the services Cuisines Beauregard offers:
- Refined designs, tailored to suit your needs
- Custom-made furniture
Although there are pre-established standards for height and depth dimensions, we also undertake custom projects.
- Helpful advice and optimization of storage space
- 3D visualization of your project
- High expertise level of our consultants: the benefits of continuous training
- Ability to create shades to match your existing furniture
- Impeccable workmanship, thanks to state-of-the-art technology
- Careful monitoring of every stage of the project, from start to finish
Our delivery times are the fastest in the industry.
We serve your community, wherever you are! Charges will vary depending on the distance travelled.
- Careful installation
Although having your cabinets installed by one of our professional installers is not mandatory, we do not recommend that you install a vanity or other cabinets yourself, as this could result in the voiding of certain warranties.
- Strict compliance with project timelines
- Attentive after-sales service
- Possibility of financing your project through a Desjardins Accord D financing plan
- Numerous payment options: cheque, debit card, credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
3) Our quality
Certified Seal of Quality from a number of recognized professional associations
- Company recommended by CAA-Residential
- Member of the APCHQ (Association provinciale des constructeurs d’habitations du Québec/Quebec provincial association of homebuilders)
- Holder of an RBQ Licence (Régie du bâtiment du Québec/Quebec building authority)
- Member of the AFDICQ (Association des fabricants et détaillants de l'industrie de la cuisine du Québec/Association of kitchen industry manufacturers and retailers in Quebec)